Submit a question on coding to an expert
Members of the cancer registries community may use this form to submit questions to an expert. Be aware that only questions about coding of cancer cases will be taken into consideration. For questions not related to coding please refer to the Other information than coding section below.
Questions submitted through this form will be answered by the appropriate expert. The most frequently asked questions about coding may be added to a FAQ's list on the ENCR website.
Other information than coding
For other information than coding, please have a look at the links provided below
- Please direct questions about TNM classification of Malignant Tumours to the UICC TNM Help desk.
- Information regarding Data Submission and Recommendations can be found on the ENCR website in the Activities and Download sections.
- Information regarding Data Quality Check and the Data Quality Software can be found on the ENCR website in the Activities and Download sections.
- Information on Courses/Training and other events can be found on the ENCR website in the News & Events section.
- For Data Protection issues please check the Legal Notice and Privacy Statement on the bottom of this page.
Write your question
* mandatory fields