European Network of Cancer Registries (ENCR)
This statement applies to content published on the domain: https://encr.eu/.
This website is managed by the Joint Research Centre (DG JRC). It is designed to be used by as many people as possible, including people with disabilities.
You should be able to:
- zoom up to 200% without problems;
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard;
- navigate most of the website using a modern screen reader and speech recognition software (on your computer or phone).
This website is designed to comply with the technical standard for websites and mobile apps, EN 301 549, v.3.2.1. This closely follows level ‘AA’ of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) version 2.1.
This website is partially compliant with technical standard EN 301 549 v.3.2.1 and the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 Level AA. See ‘Non-accessible content’ for more details.
The website was last tested on 7.2.2024.
Preparation of this statement
This statement was reviewed on 7.2.2024.
The statement is based on a review done by an automated tool https://wave.webaim.org, using a combination of manual and automated testing.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of the European Network of Cancer Registries (ENCR) website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers:
- Contact form: JRC-ENCR@ec.europa.eu
We try to respond to feedback within 15 business days from the date of receipt of the enquiry by the responsible Commission department.
The ENCR website is designed to be compatible with the following most used assistive technologies:
- the latest version of Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox and Apple Safari browsers;
- in combination with the latest versions of JAWS, NVDA, VoiceOver and TalkBack. We could not test the website with these tools, but the website is “designed to be compatible” with them.
The accessibility of the ENCR website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of the ENCR website, we are aware of some limitations, which we are working on to fix.
Below is a description of known limitations and potential solutions. Please contact us if you encounter an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for the ENCR website:
- the captcha in the feedback form is not accessible;
- some documents are in PDF or office format, their accessibility depends on the application used to open and read them.
We will fix the errors by June 2024.